Coach Behind the Scenes – Cindy Jackson
- What is your most embarrassing facilitator moment? I was facilitating a group of very tough minded, unfriendly Dept of Justice investigators and lawyers who didn’t want to be in the mandatory program I was leading. I got so frightened looking at their scowling faces, I forgot what I was going to say and my voice cracked! Fortunately I recovered quickly and all was well!
- Funniest thing your family has said to you about coaching? So you tell people what to do and yell at them?
- Where you can find me on the weekend? Catching up with friends, cooking and hanging out with my husband and dogs.
- Guilty pleasure? Watching Game of Thrones and eating French fries.
- Advice you give but you are bad about taking.
- Reactive tendency of choice: Controlling – just a little!