Coach Behind the Scenes Alexis Robin
- What is your most embarrassing facilitator moment? When I changed a slide to fix a spelling error and ending up with the wrong information on the screen while I was talking about “Competence”.
- Funniest thing your family has said to you about coaching? My husband once said, “Some days I can’t believe you are a coach. “ at one of my less than finer moments.
- Where you can find me on the weekend? Snowboarding in Tahoe, drinking coffee on my porch or sunning myself on my standup paddleboard.
- Guilty pleasure? Champagne, French fries, and sleeping in
- Advice you give but you are bad about taking. “Give yourself plenty of time to prepare.” I get my most creative inspirations at the last minute so, I’m not super good at preparing a long time in advance.
- Reactive tendency of choice. Controlling